Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,890 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2662374
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished Apartment 1 Bedroom with Garage Car Park and Good Natural Light
Property ID. 24647
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fully Furnished One Bedroom Apartment in THE ISTANA Building
Everything you need to live comfortably close to home!
This one bedroom apartment is located in the Melbourne Uni High School Zone in close proximity to Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market, public transport, Melbourne University and RMIT. Approximately 15minutes walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and city centre, or catch the tram. IGA, Aldi and the Asian Supermarket in A'Beckett St only 5minutes walk.
Positioned on the 12th floor with a view overlooking the Queen Victoria Market, allowing for full natural light and afternoon sun.
The apartment features:
- 1 x CAR PARK in the under cover garage, automatic gate remote control
- 1 x Apartment Key, Swipe Card and Mail box card
-Polished hard wood floors
-Galley style kitchen
-Glass splash back
-SMEG stainless steel Dishwasher, oven and Stove
-Split system reverse cycle / inverter air conditioning
-2m x 1m Balcony with no obstructed view for Natural light
- Separate Space for a Washing machine in Laundry Cupboard
- Washing Machine/Dryer is provided
PLUS: Furnishings & Appliances (Double bed with storage draws, Shelving, Dining table for 2, Sofa Bed Couch, Fridge, Desk and some cooking utensils, pots and dishes. Full list given upon request)
There are great amenities within the building as well:
-Grand lobby entrance with swipe card entrance
- 24-Hour Concierge and Security Service
-Indoor heated lap swimming pool
- Outdoor Entertainment Balcony Area
Contact-less Video Inspection appointments & Paperless Contract Signing Available
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1205/228 Abeckett, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and dishwasher.