1204B/56 Dorcas Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3979332
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Located in a quiet and safe area which benefits from access to three postcodes, South Melbourne, Southbank and South Yarra.
Channeling exemplary design inspired by 6-star resorts and luxury hotels, The Evermore is focused on providing upmarket residential experiences via the public and private spaces spread throughout the building.
Facilities like 14.5-meter open-air pool with sun lounges and cabanas and a high-tech gymnasium to a study, library and lounge and even a Gold class cinema the anything-but-common shared areas will treat residents with exemplary experiences.
This Two-bedroom apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining area. Kitchen features stone island bench, Miele appliance including dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and rangehood.
- Two good size bedrooms. Master room with ensuite and BIR, the other bedroom with BIR. Both bedrooms with plenty of natural light.
- NBN available. Also, you will have the choice to use the ready-to-use embedded Internet built-in in the apartment.
- Walking distance to public transport (tram and bus), restaurants, supermarkets, gardens and much more
- Easy access to Kings Way and St Kilda Road.
- Brand NEW apartment, you will be the first one to live in!
Inspection rules under COVID-19:
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have traveled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 146
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1204B/56 Dorcas Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.