1203/135 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3263482
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EQ Tower, offering the finest apartments in Melbourne CBD!
We would love to offer you an opportunity to inspect this property, however due to Stage 4 Restrictions we are currently unable to conduct inspections at this time.
To inspect this property at the next available opportunity:
- Submit an enquiry through the online advertisement
- You will be immediately notified when inspection times become available
- You are also welcome to express your interest in this property by submitting an application through the Apply Online button. Applicants will be given priority when inspection times become available and you may withdraw at any point before signing a lease
We look forward to receiving your enquiry to ensure you are kept up to date.
EQ Tower is here and has raised the standards for CBD apartment living!
This stunning apartment has been meticulously designed and built to service every need of inner CBD living. The generous sized living room is filled with natural light and flows onto the winter garden/balcony with views throughout the CBD.
The kitchen is state of the art with stone benchtops, an abundance of pantry space and stainless steel appliances including full oven, 4 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher.
The bedroom is filled with an abundance of natural light, offering room for a generous sized bed with bed side table and mirrored built in robes.
The apartments are fitted with designer bathrooms offering plenty of space and are complete with a Euro laundry. And a separate study area, sizeable enough to fit a bed, completes the picture.
Life at EQ Tower provides access Communal facilities, beginning on level seven, includes an outdoor area with 25-metre pool, spa and sauna, and grassed relaxation areas. Similarly, inside, there will be an indoor gym, private cinema, communal kitchen and dining room, lounge and karaoke suites.
On level 33, a 'sky-high' club will be created with a private dining room seating up to 20 guests, a games room with a billiards, poker and mah-jong table, and a lounge. All these facilities can be booked on each resident's smart phone.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1203/135 A'beckett Street, Melbourne.