1202/243 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4237596
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished One Bedroom Apartment
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Situated directly opposite the famous Queen Victoria Market, this fully furnished one bedroom apartment has a lot to offer:
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Stainless Steel European appliances including a dishwasher
- Heating & cooling
- European laundry with washing machine & dryer
- LCD T.V mounted on wall
- Security Entrance with intercom
- Close to RMIT, University of Melbourne, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central, Bourke Street Mall, Southern Cross Station and some of Melbourne's best cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues.
There is no need for a car in this fantastic location. All you need to do is pack your bags and move in.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1202/243 Franklin Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.