1201/72 Victoria Park Road,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4361608
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This resort style apartment complex offering an unrivalled level of living to astute residents. Located in the elite Kelvin Grove, this development boasts recreational areas including 2 tropical pools and sun deck area, undercover BBQ areas and ample outdoor living space as well as an indoor recreation room with kitchen and cinema facilities. The convenient location coupled with the facilities offers the residents a perfect balance between leisure and lifestyle. The luxury and quality features are like no other. Located on the 2nd level on the eastern side, this stunning apartment in the Vista building will surely impress.
Take in the views over Victoria Park, and don' t forget to shop at the local farmers markets every Saturday in Kelvin Grove Village!
- Split System Air Conditioning throughout as well as screens
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living area
- Air conditioned open plan living area
- Large glass sliding doors opening to the fabulous balcony overlooking Victoria park
- Kitchen with Stone Benches, European appliances incl gas cooktop
- Two bedrooms - The master bedroom has large ensuite and both bedrooms
contain built in robes
- Power, Phone points and NBN ready
- Security screens
- Additional basement storage cage with car-space within the security building.
Take advantage of everything this complex has to offer
- 2 x swimming pools
- Numerous BBQ areas
- 24 hour fully equipped gym
- Tropical garden settings
- Large meeting/entertainment room with kitchenette and projector for movies or TV
which can comfortably accommodate up to 50 people.
- Resident herb garden
- Onsite Resident Building Manager
- Security cameras throughout
Located on the doorstep of Kelvin Grove Urban Village is everything you need:
local shops, Woolworths, cafés, and restaurants. Surrounded by Victoria Park Golf Course, a prestigious 18-hole championship length golf course, complete with function centre, driving range and mini-golf facilities and the QUT campus plus the Kelvin Grove Village Saturday Markets attract a diverse mix of stallholders.
Urban Edge is in the heart of it all.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD's website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1201/72 Victoria Park Road, Kelvin Grove. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.