1201/38 Bridge Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2832636
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy Work and a Relaxing City Lifestyle In the Heart of Sydney! Unbeatable Location! Walk or Ride t
Located in the heart of CBD, within minutes' walk to stations, Circular Quay, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens and The Rocks.
Please call 0415 268 368 when you arrive for inspection.
Positioned high in the esteemed "Bridgeport Apartments" building, is this fully furnished and light-filled one bedroom plus study apartment. Minutes away from the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay Trains and Ferries, The Rocks, Barangaroo, Martin Place and CBD.
- Light-filled living and dining overlooking prestigious heritage buildings
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-ins and picture windows
- Separate study/second bedroom or city retreat for a visiting friend/guest
- Granite benched gallery kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
- Contemporary fully tiled bathroom with marble vanity and laundry appliances
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Outstandingly maintained secure building with intercom, swipe card entry and lift access, concierge and gym
- Executive lifestyle in exemplary CBD location
- Live close to work to avoid traffic or public transport
- Great outdoor environment for exercise and entertainment
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1201/38 Bridge Street, Sydney. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: study.