$490 - $510 / Wk
1201/29 Angas Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3763700
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic City View Apartment
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online using 1Form in full with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
Features of this apartment that make it special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Kitchen completed with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge (fridge located in cupboard) & plenty of cupboard space
- European style laundry with washing machine
- Bathroom with spacious shower
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Balcony overlooking city
- Single carpark located on level 4
- Apartment located on the 12th floor
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
1201/29 Angas Street, Adelaide, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Adelaide.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how