1201/25-33 Wills Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4443649
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING APARTMENT NEAR FLAGSTAFF GARDENS WITH PARKING!
Be quick to inspect this beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in the popular Wills Court complex.
- Kitchen with Blanco appliances
- Sun filled lounge room
- Two spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
- Euro laundry
- Large balcony with views
- Security intercom
- One secure undercover car space
- Use of the building's pool, gym and spa (Covid restrictions may apply)
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1201/25-33 Wills Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.