1201/2 Marcus Clarke Street,
City, ACT 2601
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3912917
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern 3 Bedroom City Apartment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to number restrictions and social distancing requirements at open homes is it ESSENTIAL that you register for an inspection time. Anyone who is not registered may not be able to view the property.
If a time is unsuitable or you are having issues registering for an inspection, please contact us and we will be able to assist.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.
This modern 3 bedroom + ensuite apartment in the coveted Capital Tower development offers relaxed, low-maintenance living with the best of Canberra CBD on your doorstep.
Enjoy the spacious floor plan offering plenty of space with 3 generously sized bedrooms, open living & dining area & separate kitchen. The large kitchen overlooks the living area & comes complete with ample bench & cupboard space, quality appliances including a dishwasher, fridge & microwave. Opening out from the combined living & dining space the balcony offers breathtaking views out across Lake Burley Griffin - creating the perfect space to relax with friends & family.
The main bedroom is well proportioned boasting a built-in wardrobe & private ensuite including a separate bath. The other bedrooms are well-sized & include built-in robes plus large windows for natural sunlight exposure.
Other features include ducted heating and cooling for your year-round comfort, restricted underground car parking, separate laundry & whitegoods included.
Features of this property include:
- Spacious open plan living area
- Generously sized bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom boasts ensuite with separate shower and bath
- Kitchen complete with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Ample bench & cupboard space in kitchen
- Whitegoods appliances included
- Picturesque views of Telstra Tower and Lake Burley Griffin
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Separate laundry
- Hotel-style concierge
- Fully equipped gym, pool, sauna & tennis facilities within complex
- 2 restricted car spaces
- Intercom & lift access
** Please note that the photo's of this property show furniture but the property is unfurnished **
Live just moments from the heart of Canberra's major retail precinct the Canberra Centre with numerous cafes, restaurants, bars & leisure opportunities at your doorstep.
Available Early June 2020
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in City comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1201/2 Marcus Clarke Street, City today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how