1201/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3796704
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Live in Royal Elizabeth
Two bedroom, furnished apartment in a great location.
Inspired by the iconic Australian Gum trees that line Royal Parade, Royal Elizabeth's contoured facade is a symphony of forest hues.
Royal Elizabeth provides convenient accommodation that is close to the city. Nearby universities, hospitals and providing a level of livability and quality, seldom seen in buildings of this size.
This 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located on Level 12 of the ROYAL ELIZABETH building on Berkeley Street.
This property is FURNISHED and also features: -
- Bedroom one with sliding glassed built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes and bed
- Stylish tiled bathroom and internal laundry provisions
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Kitchen fitted with Miele appliances including an integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Inclusive of whitegoods.
Residents will also be able to enjoy the use of the building's gymnasium, lounge and private dining room on Level 19!
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1201/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how