only $215 weekly rent!
12 Winani Street,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3857493
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Retirement unit becomes avaliable in the coming week
This beautiful unit for retirement living is ready for you now!
The property is located in a retirement village, which has an entry requriment of above 55 for applicants. It is offering great living styles for retirees - whether you'd like to play card games, pool games with other senior members, or enjoy quiet time by playing jigsaw yourself.
The unit has an easy access for seniors with walking frames. Inside the unit, there is a good size lounge and dining area with air-conditioning, the bedroom comes with a large built-in wardrobe and a bathroom which brings a very comfortable for a person to live with, and a kitchenette with a bar-fridge, balcony and security screens on all the doors and windows!
The village is centrally located with only about 30-minute drive to either Gold Coast or Brisbane city. A public bus stop is only 100-meter away of the campus and
it travels to the nearby railway station within 10 minutes, the bus also goes to Hyperdome Shopping Center along the M1 highway.
Community buses regularly take the village residents to South Port, RSL and many other places (T&C apply).
In summary, the property will bring:
- Free public laundry, library and recreation room to use
- Free pharmacy delivery to your door and
- Partically furnitured with single bed optional
- Oncall medical service is available (T&C apply)
- Onsite manager to take care of your needs
- Spacious public and private garden space for residents
- Easy access to walking frames, scooters and wheelchairs
- Weekly social activities
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by our professional chef
- Community, NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and Age Care services are provided by your preferred providers
For interests, please contact us to book inspections immediately, as we are confident that you will be impressed!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Picture yourself living at 12 Winani Street, Slacks Creek. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced.