12 Timms Road,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 3987488
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Townhouse. Peaceful Bush Outlook. Quiet Complex. Call Agent For Inspection
Looking for a great, quiet, low maintenance property to rent?
This beautiful townhouse in a boutique complex of only 24 should be on your list!
The tiled downstairs living area has split system air conditioning, a functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. A separate laundry and guests bathroom. The dining area leads out to a large, flat, pleasant private courtyard with undercover area & a leafy serene view. All doors and downstairs windows are security screened. There is a very roomy single lock up garage with remote control and internal access to the townhouse.
Upstairs are three carpeted bedrooms and an incredibly spacious main bathroom. The master bedroom has Air Conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite and its own balcony, while the other two bedrooms have ceiling fans & built-in robes. All bedrooms will fit a king sized bed.
This complex is close to schools, transport and easy distance to major shopping centres and Enoggera Army Barracks.
Please contact Fraser as soon as possible to arrange a suitable inspection time.
** Please note that the photos are are from a selection of townhouses in the complex & should be used as example only. Properties need to be inspected prior to applications being accepted **
We are aware of the ever-changing inspection requirements/limitations but we choose to remain at the "ONE family/group inspecting at a time".
Please accept our decision to keep everyone safe & be patient with us - It is to keep us ALL safe.
While Queensland in not facing what Victoria is right now, lets not get complacent and put anyone at risk please.
If you have been travelling interstate within the last 2 weeks (especially Victoria) or are sick (with any flu/cold symptoms), please stay home, for everyone safety, health and well-being.
For additional clarification on the practical steps that are EXPECTED when doing inspections:
1. Do not shake anyone's hand at any time
2. Stay a distance of at least 1.5 metres from people not of the same household
3. Wash your hands or sterilise frequently (especially before and after completing the inspection)
4. Do not touch your face, noise or eyes while at the property.
5. Take away all of your own rubbish - do not use the property's bin, take it away with you.
6. Please be patient & considerate with others. Protect them & in doing so, protect you and your family.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Everton Hills includes courtyard, deck, and balcony. Apply to rent 12 Timms Road, Everton Hills today!