$515 pwHow much could you borrow?
12 Stephen Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4380775
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy
Freshly painted two bedroom cottage on level block.
New gas stove
Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
Separate shower & bath
Child friendly fenced rear yard
Close to transport, shops, schools & parks. Sorry no pets.
Please register your interest via the link on our website.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12 Stephen Street, Hornsby. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.