$490pw / $2129pcm
12 St James Street,
Hadfield, VIC 3046
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4237900
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A 4 Bedroom Classic!
RENT: $490pw / $2129pcm
BOND: $2940 (6 weeks)
LEASE TERM: 12 months
AVAILABLE: 25th Jan 2021
A Californian Home oozing with charm and character with a generous size rear yard, sitting on a total parcel of approximately 588m2 of land.
With four generous bedrooms, such is a home rarely on offer and you won't want to miss out. Perfectly positioned and a short stroll to West & East St shopping precinct, bus stop, schools and walking distance to nearby train stations.
- Weatherboard clad house built in 1960's approx., updated 2000's approx.
- Land size 588m2 approx. Building size of 19s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry with 2 Pac benchtops, 900mm cooktop with a 600mm gas oven, LG S/S dishwasher, sink, pantry, breakfast bench, ample cupboard space and slate flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with slate flooring and skylight
- LIVING: Separate area with timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: Four double bedrooms, 2 with robes all with timber flooring
- BATHROOM/S: Main bathroom with shower over bath, single vanity, fan and tiled flooring, additional shower and single vanity in separate area
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with built-in cupboards and single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with space wall heater and air conditioner
- OUTDOORS: Large outdoor area with alfresco, paved area, landscaped gardens, garden beds, lawn and timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Gas HWS, fly-screens, drapes, skylight and picture rail
- PARKING: Double garage plus additional car space for 2-3 vehicles
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Gowrie, Fawkner, Glenroy and Merlynston Train Station's, parks, reserves & well-known schools
- A moments' walk to the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' and East Street Shopping area
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Western Ring Road, bike trails and Tullamarine Fwy Airport access and major arterial roads.
*** To attend an inspection, you MUST register. This way you will be informed of any appointment changes or cancellations. ***
2 Garage spaces
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hadfield
Lifestyle in Hadfield
Walk to everything from 12 St James Street, Hadfield. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.