$400 - $440 / Wk
12 Spicer Street,
Mount Barker, SA 5251
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223460
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Modern Home!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Allowed
Near new home located in the Aston Hills Estate, get in quick at this price with the planned sporting facilities to be built, you can live the country lifestyle and still work in the city.
- 3 bedrooms plus study, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, separate toilet
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and Gas cooking
- Double lock up garage with auto roller door and direct access to inside
- Low maintenance front and rear yards with automatic watering system
- Alarm system
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Barker
Lifestyle in Mount Barker
Picture yourself living at 12 Spicer Street, Mount Barker. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, remote garage, and secure parking.