12 Somes Street,
Wantirna South, VIC 3152
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd July 2020
Rent ID: 2257492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Shines Like New ( No Inspections until 20 June 2020)
A beautifully redesigned interior makes this 4 bedroom family home shine like new.
- Modern tiling and flooring
- Radiant free flowing living space under high vaulted ceilings create a contemporary setting for the family to enjoy.
- Take in the 'wow' factor of stunning kitchen and bathrooms styled in on trend polished porcelain, the clever inclusion of key lock bedrooms and bathrooms
- The outdoor ambience of a low maintenance garden flourishing with fruit trees and roses, including a lawn free frontage framed by neat hedges, a sunny back deck and a large family friendly yard.
- The distinctive floor plan features a guest bedroom with bay window overlooking the rose garden
- A stylish stone bench kitchen with gas & electric cooking, dishwasher and rangehood, seamless handle-free push open cabinetry - a fully fledged cooking hub set alongside;
- A central family room with fireplace
- Separate formal living space
- 2 robed bedrooms close to the family bathroom
- Upstairs, a parent's retreat includes a walk-in-robe and an ensuite lavishly outfitted in double vanities and an oversized shower, with an open sitting room overlooking the ground floor like a viewing platform. Including:
- Ducted Heating
- Air conditioning
- A high roofed carport with roller door to house a caravan, boat, or trailer.
There's nothing to do but move in and make memories in a quiet street close to esteemed schools including Waverley Christian College, St Andrew's, The Knox School, Eastlink, parks, reserves, playgrounds, and the bus routes to Westfield Knox and the airport.
*** No ID, No Entry. Please be advised that during public opens only 10 people will be permitted inside at one time and social distancing measures must be followed. We advise all attendees to download the COVIDsafe app and keep good hygiene. Please do not attend if you are unwell or show symptoms of COVID19.***
** If you are interested in this property, please register your interest online, via the email agent button. If you do not register your interest online the open for inspection maybe cancelled without notice**
***If you cannot make the open time and would like to view the property, please send through an enquiry online stating this and we will be in touch to book a private inspection if we can gain access to the property***
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wantirna South
Lifestyle in Wantirna South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wantirna South? 12 Somes Street, Wantirna South could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how