12 Slade Place,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4241663
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate 3 Bedroom Home
LJ Hooker Blacktown present this immaculate 3 bedroom family home, Located in quiet cul de sac, on a generous block approx. 700m2, Other Features include:
- 3 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins and carpet
- Near new Samsung Ducted A/C throughout the home
- Neat bathroom with separate toilet
- Large lounge room with carpet, separate to dining
- Good sized kitchen with Electric cooking
- Huge outdoor alfresco area with undercover pergola, Big sized yard, for the kids to play.
- Detached double lock up garage and separate shed and internal laundry
Everything you need for the family and all conveniently located within close proximity to Prospect Woolworths, Blacktown train station, Blacktown CBD, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Prospect Homebase Shopping Centre, great Schools, TAFE, Wet and Wild and the new Sydney Zoo. There is also a bus stop at the end of the street, it is close to the M4 and Great Western Highway - making this the ideal property.
Disclaimer: All information contained therein is gathered from third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
Note: Due to restrictions on open homes, we ask that if you wish to visit one of our properties that you adhere to the current health guidelines issued by the NSW Government. We kindly ask you to be patient during an inspection and follow the advice of the agent. Facemask and 1.5m social distancing rules apply.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Slade Place, Prospect, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Prospect.