12 Salter Crescent,
Denistone East, NSW 2112
Rent ID: 4060229
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located 5mins walk to Denistone East Public School
The neat family home has just had the carpets pulled out and original timber floors polished. Only 450 metres (5mins walk) to the popular, Denistone East Public School and also minutes walk to Five Ways shops this home offers both convenience and tranquility. The Peaceful and quite neighbourhood makes this property family friendly. Air conditioned in living area and one bedroom, bath & shower in bathroom and built-in wardrobes in master room.
For more details, please feel free to contact us.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Denistone East
Lifestyle in Denistone East
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Denistone East comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12 Salter Crescent, Denistone East today!