12 Rottnest Court,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4850657
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Place To Nest
Recently renovated family home, nestled in a quiet court location. This home is perfectly positioned only walking distance from Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, Hogans Corner shops, transport and close proximity to schools.
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Spacious separate lounge room
* Kitchen with gas cooking
* Central family bathroom with separate bath
* Spacious well maintained backyard
Other features include gas heating and double lock up gates to rear yard with garden shed.
Book your inspection now!
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. On our website westwoodfn.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2. If you are on any other property portal send us an email enquiry via the Email Agent button. This will start the process.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register. If you do not register for an inspection time - that inspection may not proceed and you will not be able to inspect the premises.
So, DON'T MISS OUT - book an inspection time today! If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Please ensure that you bring photographic identification with you to the inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Rottnest Court, Hoppers Crossing, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hoppers Crossing.