From $500 p/w in Winter
12 Rackham Crescent,
Burrill Lake, NSW 2539
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
$500 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 74605
"BRING THE DOG, BRING THE BOAT, BRING THE FAMILY"
This beautifully renovated holiday house is fully fenced with a lock up garage plus a double carport for 2 more cars or car and boat. The house is air conditioned and has a full modern bathroom plus a separate shower and toilet in the external laundry. It has one queen size bedroom and the second bedroom has a double/single bunk bed, plus a fold out sofa bed in the living room. Very comfy house with digital TV and DVD player.
The house is located only seconds from the water and just round the corner from the boat ramp. Plus it is only a few minutes walk from Burrill Lake's huge dog friendly park and lagoon and of course Burrill Beach. The lake is peaceful and provides safe swimming for both dogs and humans.
There is a 3 min max walk to the local cafe, great coffee and food. Newsagents, and convenience store. 10 mins to the bottle shop, fishing tackle store and one of the best fish and chips takeaway on the south coast!
* Sleeps 6 Queen Bed, 1 tri bunk, double sofa lounge
Inclusions, digital TV, DVD, A/C
* Premium High: New Years Week - $1300pw
* High: Christmas/January School Holidays - $1300pw
* Mid/High: Easter School Holidays,February and early December - $600pw
* Mid: Mar, April, Sept, Oct, Nov - $550pw
* Low: May, June, July, August - $500pw
* Nightly rate (min 2) $200pn
* Security Bond $500.00 Booking Fee $60.00
* TENANT TO SUPPLY LINEN
* Dogs must stay outside for the entire duration of your stay.
* Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Want to live in Burrill Lake? 12 Rackham Crescent could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.