12 Northam Road,
Bentleigh East, VIC 3165
Rent ID: 4317961
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Three Bedroom Home with Fantastic Features!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Located just three minutes away from the Coatesville Primary School, this stunning family home filled with charm and character is sure to sweep you off your feet!
We are thrilled to welcome you to 12 Northam Road, a three-bedroom home set on a 600m2 block of land with ample space, a versatile floorplan and outdoor entertaining, perfect for a growing family or anyone who values space.
Heres what youll love:
- Fully-fenced spacious rear yard is perfect for family gatherings, BBQ nights and spending quality time with friends and family
- North-facing L-shaped living and dining room comes with a fireplace, adding an elegant touch to your home
- Located close to GESAC, Moorabbin Hospital, schools, trendy cafes, shops, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Family bathroom with quality fittings
- Mid-century kitchen/meals area with stainless steel appliances including a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space
- Welcoming entry foyer
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- Polished Tasmanian oak floorboards
- Picture rails
- Alarm system
- Secure doors
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Parking facilities (2 carports + lock up garage)
Easy access to:
- Just 14 minutes away from Chadstone
- Local schools in the area include: Coatesville Primary School, St Peters Primary School, St James College, Bentleigh Secondary College
- All your shopping needs are covered with Westfield Southland, Oakleigh Central, and Woolworths close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Black Salt Cafe, Cafe Time and Place, Boosa, Tasty Dining, Paesano's Pizzeria with Double Dogs, Sushi Plus Japanese
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Bailey Reserve, King George VI Memorial Reserve and Centenary Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bentleigh East
Lifestyle in Bentleigh East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bentleigh East? 12 Northam Road, Bentleigh East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.