12 Nealdon Street,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4489503
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holland Park Treasure!
This lovely three bedroom home is located in a quiet and inviting street and is a place you can call home!
- Spacious open plan air-conditioned living/dining area with polished timber floors and opens out onto the front balcony that is surrounded by trees;
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space;
- Three good sized bedrooms with polished timber floors;
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet;
- Double lock-up garage plus plenty of lockable concrete storage space and laundry;
- Large backyard with small paved outdoor area.
Enjoy the lifestyle this property has to offer! Within close proximity to the many local cafs/restaurants, shops, parks, public transport and quality schooling (Cavendish Road High School Catchment) that Holland Park has to offer; only 10km to the Brisbane CBD and with easy access onto the Pacific Motorway. Book now before you miss out on this one!
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 12 Nealdon Street, Holland Park is unfurnished and available to rent.