12 Milsop Street,
Bexley, NSW 2207
$3,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4217534
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Attractive 5 bedroom freestanding brick home
Basking in natural light this well-proportioned 5 bedroom home with additional second kitchen is located in a quiet residential street in Bexley. Only a short stroll from Carton Public School, sought after shoppings, St George hospital, parks and transport.
- Formal living room and formal dining plus second kitchen
- Sleek modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances.
- Two renovated bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Fenced rear yard, lock-up garage with parking with for an addition 2 cars
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Electronic check-in is mandatory for Real Estate Agents in NSW from 23rd November 2020. To comply with this, Strive Realty require you to register electronically when attending a viewing of a property.
* FACE MASK - Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book or come to inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have traveled overseas in the last 14 days
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bexley
Lifestyle in Bexley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Milsop Street, Bexley, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bexley.