12 Menangle Avenue,
Arana Hills, QLD 4054
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4074929
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Highest Home with pool deck & shed
This highset 3 bedroom home Is
located in a very quiet area. Don't miss a great opportunity to inspect this fantastic home offering a nice deck for entertainment and a nice pool as well as huge double lock up shed.
* Three built in bedrooms
* Open plan living
* Beautiful kitchen along with a good size of a dining area
* rumpus room downstair
* Front balcony with views
* Rear deck
* 2 big size Garage
* fully fenced
* Air con
* And plenty of space for the cars front and back.
This house is very conveniently located with close proximity to schools, library, public transport, K Mart Arana Hills and the convenience of all the specialty shops.
This perfect family home is Available Now and won't last long so be quick to inspect.
Pets considered on application.
1 Garage space
4 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arana Hills
Lifestyle in Arana Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Menangle Avenue, Arana Hills, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Arana Hills.