12 Mcinnis Avenue,
Burton, SA 5110
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4444680
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This ones a gem!
AVAILABLE: 25/06/2021 **
OPEN INSPECTION: Friday 18th June at 4:00PM - 4:15PM **
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
** Only applicants who have inspected the property will be considered **
***COVID-19 We are still here to assist you.
Please note that new regulations and restrictions will apply to all private and open home inspections. To ensure the safety of our staff, vendors, buyers and the greater community, your assistance with following these guidelines, provided to you by your agent, will be most appreciated.
Please note that we are monitoring government instructions and this is subject to change at any time.***
LJ Hooker Greenwith | Golden Grove | Mawson Lakes | Modbury are proud to present this clean, desirable, feature packed home located close to schools, public transports and shops.
Features of this property include:
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, master bedroom with built in robe
- 1 bathroom
- Great sized L-shape formal lounge/dine
- Reverse Cycle split system in the lounge room
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances overlooking family room
- Huge rumpus/games room which also can become the 4th bedroom
- Low maintenance gardens
- Extra parking space behind side gate
- Tool shed
- Pets negotiable
** Tenant will be liable for water supply and usage **
This wonderful home is looking for one last thing a wonderful tenant!
Please contact us during office hours on 8289 6660 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm) if you have any queries regarding the application process. If your query relates to an open inspection time please be advised that all open times are updated every Friday by close of business. If you are unable to attend the open inspection or there are no open times scheduled, please send your enquiry through this website.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burton
Lifestyle in Burton
Picture yourself living at 12 Mcinnis Avenue, Burton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.