12 Mathewson Street,
Hillsdale, NSW 2036
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2021
Rent ID: 4244467
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your new family home awaits.
Great position in quiet residential enclave yet moments to everything.
Recently refreshed 3 bedroom home.
- Designer kitchen
- Modern bathroom with luxury finishes
- Separate shower and bath
- All spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Recently repainted
- Floor coverings throughout
- Sun-drenched aspect
- Lovely sunny rear garden
The property is situated just moments walk to Eastgardens shopping centre, Heffron Park, Eastern Beaches, City and Maroubra bus at your doorstep.
A lovely family property.
Please call Murray Howe on 0403 052 274 or 9662 8144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillsdale
Lifestyle in Hillsdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hillsdale? 12 Mathewson Street, Hillsdale could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.