12 Margaret Street,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$6,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1900363
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVERY SUMMER HAS A STORY
Perfectly elevated on the eastern-side of Margaret Street, this home will have you admiring Cottesloe's spectacular shoreline from your front balcony.
Split over three levels, this uniquely designed house offers the following features:
- Fresh lick of paint throughout
- Beautiful stone tiles throughout the kitchen, bathrooms, and living areas.
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel appliances, and a dishwasher.
- A large master bedroom, positioned at the rear of the home with its own private exit to the rear limestone patio and pool area.
- Two separate living areas.
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens.
- Rear access.
- Secure parking with a double automatic garage. Room to park 4 cars
This property is available NOW!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cottesloe? 12 Margaret Street, Cottesloe could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.