12 Mardie Street,
Beaconsfield, WA 6162
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,480 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 496434
1950's style Beaconsfield home
1950's style Beaconsfield home very close to Fremantle. This well located 1950's home has separate lounge, dining and kitchen. Floorboards throughout the home. Two large bedrooms, off street parking and large backyard. Close to public transport, shops, schools and south beach.
Sorry no pets.
Please be advised that our office does not accept online applications.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 12 Mardie Street, Beaconsfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.