12 Madison Boulevard,
Mitcham, VIC 3132
Rent ID: 4218711
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Dual Level Home in Mitcham with great features!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Step into this beautiful dual-level family home at 12 Madison Boulevard and say hello to luxury, elegance and comfort!
We are delighted to present you this charming three-bedroom home boasting expansive living areas both upstairs and downstairs, high-quality fixtures and fittings along with great indoor-outdoor entertaining sure to excite the entire family.
Heres what youll love:
- Spacious balcony off the master bedroom ideal for enjoying your morning coffee or evening sunsets
- Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining with a private alfresco area, creating the perfect place to spend time with family and friends or simply relax and recharge
- Experience quality family time and get-togethers at the communal BBQ area and oval in front of the property
- Located close to schools, shops, eateries, parklands and public transport bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Three generously sized bedrooms including the master bedroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two bathrooms built with quality fittings
- Open plan family, dining and kitchen area
- Separate lounge room
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Powder room downstairs
- Ducted cooling and air conditioning facilities downstairs
- Ducted heating
- Internal laundry
- Low maintenance garden
- Furnished with a chest of drawers and a bookshelf
- Double garage parking access and plenty of visitor parking
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Mitcham Primary School, Mullauna College, Nunawading Christian College, St John's Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Mitcham Shopping Centre, Brentford Square Shopping Centre, and Eastland Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Sweet Lime Cafe, Dark Horse on the Brit, Two Brothers Mitcham, Micheli's pizza & pasta, Bucatini Restaurant & Bar, and Madang Korean BBQ
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Halliday Park, Simpson Park, and Antonio Park
Available 07/12/2020 for $550/week!
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to - https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for or view
3. Click in 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mitcham
Lifestyle in Mitcham
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 12 Madison Boulevard, Mitcham is unfurnished and available to rent.