$700 pwHow much could you borrow?
12 Kingfield Road,
North Kellyville, NSW 2155
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4682872
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect House Ready for Families
This property is a beautiful example of a quality build, with a spacious layout and great size backyard for family entertainment.
It is situated close to all major amenities including bus transport, shops and parks.
- Large open plan formal room with stylish, low maintenance floor tiles
- Good size kitchen with large pantry, stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes. En-suite to master bedroom
- Multi-function room at lower level optional convertible to 4th bedroom / living / media / study
- Deducted air conditioner system
- Double car garage with internal access
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Kellyville
Lifestyle in North Kellyville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in North Kellyville with plenty of room to move. 12 Kingfield Road will be perfect for the growing family.