12 Kensington Road,
Kensington, VIC 3031
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4038443
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
12 Kensington Road Kensington
Close to the vibrant centre of Kensington village, and Holland Park is this two bedroom attractive period terrace.
Comprising of lounge with gas heating, separate kitchen, bathroom with heat lamp, laundry.
One bedroom with built in robes, and the other bedroom with aircon.
Features polished floor boards, deep claw foot bath rear courtyard and garden, convenient rear of way.
Minutes from train station, buses and only a 10 minute drive to the city.
*1Form Code: XDFDESN
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Kensington Road, Kensington, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kensington.