12 Hughes Street,
Linden Park, SA 5065
Rent ID: 4650958
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in Linden Park
SIX MONTH LEASE
If you are building, renovating or looking to buy and don't want to commit to a twelve month tenancy this could be the perfect property for you. Available for a 6 month tenancy, and ready to occupy quickly.
Located at the end of a tree lined driveway you will be so pleasantly surprised when you first see this home. The roses and structured garden frames it beautifully.
What we love about this property:
- Living rooms which have been positioned to maximize the northerly aspect, these main rooms are bathed in sunlight.
- Off the main entry is the large formal lounge, the perfect retreat.
- You will love the flexibility of the study or utility room or third bedroom,.
- There is an open plan living room where you will enjoy spending the majority of your time.
- The kitchen, dining and living room are of good proportion and seamlessly lead out onto the outdoor entertaining area and garden.
- The garden is just the right size, large enough to give stunning views from each room but also a manageable size for it not to be a chore.
- Accommodation comprises of the master suite with built-in wardrobes and ensuite.
- The second and third bedroom is serviced by a separate bathroom and laundry.
- You will appreciate the ease and convenience of the undercover garage with direct internal access.
With a very practical and flexible layout, highly desirable position all make this home so special. Close to Burnside Village, Tony & Marks and breakfasts & coffee's at Spill the Beans. Education options are excellent. You are zoned for Linden Park Primary plus Glenunga International High, Seymour College, and Pembroke and St Peter's Girls are all conveniently located.
Bond - $3,660
Pets - Allowed by Negotiation
Lease Term - 6 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Linden Park
Lifestyle in Linden Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Linden Park with plenty of room to move. 12 Hughes Street will be perfect for the growing family.