12 Grigg Street,
Marden, SA 5070
Rent ID: 4669778
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom home in superb location!
$480.00 per week
We are proud to present this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the heart of the Marden
- Two large bedrooms
- Master bedroom has renovated ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom has built in robes
- Large main renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Living room with gas heater
- Separate dining room with wall air conditioner
- Polished floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Large laundry
- Excellent secure parking
Ideally situated close to Marden Shops, Payneham Road, shopping precinct & public transport. Be the envy of all your friends and register your interest to inspect this beauty today.
Tenants are responsible for all water use and supply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) that you do not attend viewings in person.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property's land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marden
Lifestyle in Marden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Marden includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 12 Grigg Street, Marden today!