12 Gibson Street,
Langford, WA 6147
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2019
Rent ID: 2115179
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW MAINTENANCE SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - BIG SHED
Be the first to view this well presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home located close to everything you need.
Numerous features of the home including:
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe
- Built in robes to two of the minor rooms
- Tiled throughout for easy cleaning
- Large front lounge room plus a huge open plan family/dining area off the kitchen
- Lovely presented kitchen with gas cooking and more than ample bench and cupboard space
- Split system air conditioning in the main bedroom, one minor bedroom and a 7.1KW system in the main living area
- Double remote garage with shoppers entry to the kitchen
- Very easy care gardens with established fruit trees in the rear yard
- Large garden shed.
- Surrounded by other quality modern homes and local parks
- Only a very short walk to Brookman Primary School and close to Nicholson Road
Be quick, an inspection will not disappoint.
***PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON 08 9456 1000 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING AND TO REGISTER
DON'T MISS OUT. BRING ALONG ALL COPIES OF PHOTO ID, PAYSLIP (ONE PERIOD) AND BANK STATEMENT.
GUARANTEED APPLICATION TURN AROUND TIME NEXT BUSINESS DAY OR SOONER***
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Langford
Lifestyle in Langford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Gibson Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Langford.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how