12 First Light Court,
Coomera Waters, QLD 4209
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2305642
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large contemporay home
The Ultimate Entertainer!
Living is easy in this impressive, contemporary residence. The floor plan encompasses four spacious bedrooms and places the property on a huge 1125 mÂ² block which is arguably one of the largest blocks in Coomera Waters and is therefore a rare find! A block of this size provides the ultimate backyard for the kids and pets to play while also supplying privacy for enjoyable and peaceful outdoor living.
The modern design is ideal for entertaining both family and friends with an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area that leads onto the outdoor alfresco flowing through to a large sparkling in ground pool where keen swimmers can dive in and get a few laps done before work.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is sure to delight the gourmet chef in anyone. Featuring an island bench with stone tops, plenty of preparation and storage space, MIELE appliances, a magnificent butlers walk in pantry and a viewing window that looks out to the pool and garden area allowing lots of natural light.
This exciting single level home is certainly designed for the enjoyment of having family and friends over and so, if you like to entertain in style.... this could be your best opportunity!
* A grand entrance features high ceilings, porcelain tiles and a wide window for maximum light
that bids you welcome.
* Beyond that are expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
* Living quarters include lounge room, dining room, home office & the outdoor alfresco
* Ample accommodation with four generous bedrooms and three bathrooms
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Master bedroom is separated from others & features a walk behind wardrobe & ensuite
* Luxury en-suite features bath tub, double shower, toilet and double vanity
* Outdoor living is sublime with feature Bali hut for lazy summer days reading a book while
keeping an eye on the kids as they play in the garden and swim in the pool
* A sparkling swimming pool ensures summer fun for family & friends
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD and 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater across the river from Sanctuary Cove this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17 hectare harbour, a 70 berth marina and is interconnected by over 24kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands. The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, restaurant, chemist, Doctor's Surgery and two resident only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs and function facilities.
Available 7th Jan 2020
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coomera Waters? 12 First Light Court, Coomera Waters could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how