12 Farr Street,
East Ipswich, QLD 4305
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4855393
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME ON GOOD SIZED BLOCK
This property conveniently located in East Ipswich is close to local schools, shops and public transport.
TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION AND START AN APPLICATION, PLEASE VISIT: https://app.snug.com/apply/RHIpswich
* 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-in-robes)
* Beautiful kitchen with loads of cupboards for storage
* Large loungeroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate dining area off kitchen
* New timber look flooring in living areas
* Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Good sized yard - partially fenced
* Single carport
* Front covered porch
* Located in quiet street
* Close to local schools, shops and public transport
* Pets approved on application
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Ipswich
Lifestyle in East Ipswich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in East Ipswich with plenty of room to move. 12 Farr Street will be perfect for the growing family.