12 Ethion Drive,
Regents Park, QLD 4118
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118383
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in a quiet easement block and backing onto bushland, walk to primary school and shops.
- Three built in robes in bedrooms,
- Two bedrooms with air conditioners;
- External shutters to both lounge and main bedroom
- Security screens
- Large tiled family room with air conditioner
- Separate rumpus room and large covered entertaining area.
- Fully fenced with an enormous back yard for the kids!
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Regents Park with plenty of room to move. 12 Ethion Drive will be perfect for the growing family.