12 Embley Street,
Holder, ACT 2611
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174866
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four bedrooms in an established suburb with leafy surrounds
This four-bedroom family home has just been lovingly rejuvenated and is now ready for an immediate move.
The open living areas offer segregation with the main living off the front entrance, the meals area near the kitchen and the family room towards the rear of the home. The kitchen provides for plenty of cupboard space, an updated dishwasher and a new range hood.
This home features reverse cycle cooling, a fireplace and a slow combustion fireplace.
The gardens are in need of a tenant who will enjoy keeping the freshly planted flowers and shrubs quenched over this Summer period.
Holder is a popular suburb in Weston Creek, a short drive or walk to the FoodWorks on Blackwood Terrace and close to the Weston shopping precinct with pubs, cafe's and restaurants. The home is moments to Saint Jude's Primary School and the Duffy Primary School as well as a short drive to Westfield Woden.
Double carport with storage shed at rear
Reverse cycle air conditioner
Slow combustion in family room
BIR in three bedrooms
Rear raised decking with cover
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION".
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holder
Lifestyle in Holder
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12 Embley Street, Holder before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.