12 Edna Street,
Kingswood, NSW 2747
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070102
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming family home in quality locale
- Low-maintenance large rear yard
- Well presented main bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Well scaled bedrooms, main appointed with built in robes
- Detached self contained studio included
- Well-maintained kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Quality locale within close proximity to local amenities
- Open plan living and dining area set under a high ceiling with polished timber floors throughout.
- Fresh paint and new carpet
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kingswood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12 Edna Street, Kingswood today!