12 Durack Circuit,
Boorooma, NSW 2650
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4851539
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Striking Family Home
Modern Family home Step into this modern family home with not a thing left to do but enjoy!
- Boasting 4 large bedrooms.
- Master with walk in robe and striking ensuite.
- Two separate living areas with a mix of both formal and informal living spaces.
- Stunning kitchen overlooking featuring gas cook top and electric oven.
- Additional features include three step cornice throughout.
- Floating timber floors, additional storage throughout, double vanities.
- Ducted cooling and heating throughout the home will ensure your comfort all year round.
- Low maintenance rear yard with automatic in-ground sprinkler system.
- Pets considered upon application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boorooma
Lifestyle in Boorooma
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Durack Circuit, Boorooma, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Boorooma.