12 Dianella Street,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576680
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Featherbrook Family Living!
<<<< REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO BOOK INSPECTION/ PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER >>>>
Well-kept 4 bedroom home offers all the modern conveniences you expect from a modern home & a great location.
As soon as you walk into the home you are greeted by a large master bedroom with full ensuite & walk in robe, further down the hall you have internal double garage entry onto the oversized family hub consisting of Kitchen, dining & living area.
The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard & bench space & will be fitted with a brand-new dishwasher. Off the large family hub, you have another living area which could be utilised a theatre room home office or kids retreat.
The home is finished off with 3 more bedrooms all with built robes neat central bathroom & a reasonable sized yard with large patio area for those that like to entertain outdoors.
The location is supreme as you are within walking distance to Featherbrook shopping centre & Featherbrook P-9 College with close access to the freeway this home provides a perfectly peaceful base just moments from all the conveniences on offer.
Please click on the link for a 360 virtual tour. https://www.vieweet.com/iframe/KAI0TLT
Community Safety is our Priority.
* Inspections are by appointment only due to current government directives.
* If you are felling unwell or have been in close contact with any persons that have tested positive to Covid 19 in the last 14 days please do not book an inspection. Please watch the Video Tour Provided.
* You must wear a face mask you will be required to check in on the government QR code prior to gain access to the property.
* Failure to comply with any of the above points will result in access being denied.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12 Dianella Street, Point Cook before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.