12 Croucher Street,
Bundaberg North, QLD 4670
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4646667
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Home with DLUG
This home will not last long on the market, so be quick! The spacious lounge and dining rooms are air conditioned. The kitchen has been renovated and has ample cupboard space. Ceiling fans and security screens throughout. All bedrooms have built in cupboards. The renovated bathroom has a shower only and separate toilet. Enjoy the large outdoor area overlooking the fenced yard. There is also a double lock up garage attached to the house.
Pets are subject to application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundaberg North
Lifestyle in Bundaberg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 12 Croucher Street, Bundaberg North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.