12 Caloola Avenue,
Koonawarra, NSW 2530
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4914669
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy and bright on a flat block, this light filled single-storey freshly renovated home is centrally located and presents complete tranquillity with both front and rear porches on a quiet friendly street. For those seeking the perfect site for your new dream home the close proximity to local shops, schools and Dapto CBD will be hard to resist.
Freshly painted, plus freshly polished hardwood floor boards, new blinds and fitting. Three bedrooms with a spacious master, an open-plan living area with air-conditioning and defined dining. The new kitchen has stainless steel appliances and leads through to an internal renovated laundry with storage space. The fully fenced large level backyard gives endless options for entertaining and sports a large garage for the ideal man cave.
* Three bedrooms
* Back veranda
* Large garage
* Open plan lounge/dining
* Level fully fenced backyard
* Freshly painted throughout
* Internal laundry with storage
* New blinds and fittings throughout
* New kitchen with stainless steel appliances
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Koonawarra
Lifestyle in Koonawarra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 12 Caloola Avenue, Koonawarra. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, fully fenced, and air-conditioning.