12 Brossard Road,
Mickleham, VIC 3064
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th June 2020
Rent ID: 2522601
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning, Stylish and Spacious - Annadale Estate
With tremendous street appeal, this immaculately presented home captures the very essence of a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring 4 bedrooms, magnificent master with WIR and ensuite with his and her basins, additional 3 bedrooms, x2 with BIR's and x1 with WIR, central bathroom with separate toilet, large laundry, formal lounge room/optional 5th bedroom, kitchen/dining area with top of the range 900mm S/S appliances inc D/W, ceaser stone bench tops and walk in pantry adjoining the living room, backyard with alfresco and a double remote garage with secure and handy internal access.
Features include ducted heating, air conditioning, Holland blinds, WWC, ceramic tiling and much more. Located within close proximity to schools, shops, parklands and all other local amenities.
LOCATION: Off Donnybrook Road turn onto Ellscott Boulevard and then right onto Brossard Road.
COVID-19 conditions of entry;
• Open for inspections are allowed for a maximum of 10 people. Accordingly, one person per family is permitted to attend the inspection.
• All attendees are required to provide their details to the Agent including name, current address, phone number and email address, to assist in contact tracing if required. Please have your driver's license available for sighting.
• Hand sanitiser and/or gloves will be provided to the person inspecting the property prior to entry.
• Physical distancing (one person per 4 square metres and 1.5m distancing between all attendees) must be followed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mickleham
Lifestyle in Mickleham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12 Brossard Road, Mickleham before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how