12 Brooke Close,
The Gap, QLD 4061
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824648
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Set Spacious 4 Bedroomed Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
Virtual inspection available upon request or through the video on this listing. No physical walk-through inspections available until application approved. Apply via 1Form.
This 4 bedroomed low set spacious home is located in a lovely part of The Gap tucked away in a quiet cul de sac with views to Mt Cootha. The property is located in the Payne Road State School catchment.
The property has a spacious kitchen and dining area that leads to the main living room and out to the garden through sliding doors, the outside under cover alfresco area wraps around the back of the house with access from the lounge room through sliding doors. There is large fully fenced flat garden laid to lawn.
There are 4 bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and en suite. The other 3 bedrooms have built in robes and all bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a good sized laundry which gives direct access to the double garage and outside clothes line.
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans to dining and lounge room
- Air con to kitchen and dining area.
- Main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Ample storage for linen
- Pets will be considered upon application
- Property is individually metered for water and water efficient - All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Gap
Lifestyle in The Gap
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
12 Brooke Close, The Gap, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in The Gap.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how