12 Brighton Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451847
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect family home
Located in quiet settings this family home is perfect!!! Located within walking distance to Highvale Secondary college, sporting ovals, public transport and everything Glen Waverley has to offer just up the road.
Inside find front lounge room, four bedrooms with robes, central renovated bathroom, second toilet, renovated kitchen and under area decking area. Spacious low maintenance backyard for the kids and single remote garage. This is not to be missed!!!!
Please be advised if you are attending an open for inspection to adhere to the below, our agents reserve the right to refuse entry should any or all of the below not be adhered to.
- You must register prior to attending the inspection via the book inspection button.
- You must wear a face mask during the inspection .
- You must sign in using the Government QR code at the property as well as the above.
- Only one person per registration can inspect the property, unfortunately we are restricted to 10 people maximum per inspection.
- If you are unwell or waiting on a COVID-19 test result please do not attend the inspection.
We do appreciate and thank you for your cooperation with the above.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 12 Brighton Street, Glen Waverley is unfurnished and available to rent.