12 Botanic Court,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4214983
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THIS SPACIOUS HOME LOCATED IN THE PRIME LOCATION OF BUNDOORA- CLOSE TO ALL PUBLIC TRANSPORT, SHOPPING DISCTRICT AND EDUCATION!
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH SPLIT SYSTEMS IN EACH ROOM
- ONE BEDROOM IS FURNISHED
- LARGE LIVING AREA
- TILES AND FLOORBOARDS THROUGHOUT
- SPLIT SYSTEMS IN ALL BEDROOMS, KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
- SPACIOUS BACK YARD
- SINGLE CAR GARAGE WITH EXTERNAL ACCESS, INTERNAL HOUSE ACCESS AND ADDITIONAL STORAGE ROOM
- MAIN FAMILY BATHROOM
VULCAN HEATER IN SECOND LIVING AREA IS NOT TO BE USED.
THIS HOME WILL NOT LAST LONG!
FOR ANY ENQUIRES PLEASE CONTACT STEPHANIE ON SBLANEY@BARRYPLANT.COM.AU
PLEASE USE OUR OFFICAL BARRY PLANT APPLICATION FORM WHICH IS LOCATED ON OUR WEBSITE.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Want to live in Bundoora? 12 Botanic Court, Bundoora could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.