12 Bolger Crescent,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4232806
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO AMENITIES
VERY IMPORTANT: With current Covid-19 guidelines, you MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND ANY INSPECTION. Please click on BOOK INSPECTION or REQUEST AN INSPECTION button to register to attend all inspections. If there is more than one family member, ALL family members must be registered! If there is an inspection booked in for this property, select the day and time to register. If no times are available, we will receive your enquiry and we will be in contact as soon as an inspection time is available.
Please do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having Covid-19. If you have any symptoms such as fever, difficulty breathing, cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection, please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
This three bedroom house is ideally located close to local schools, Old Geelong Road shopping centres and public transport.
- Three bedrooms main with wall to ceiling built in robes
- Large lounge area with gas heating and air conditioning
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Kitchen/meals area with gas cooker and ample storage
- Separate laundry with storage
- Large secure backyard
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 12 Bolger Crescent, Hoppers Crossing. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.