12 Birch Avenue,
Salisbury East, SA 5109
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th August 2021
Rent ID: 3474397
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS **
OPEN INSPECTION: Thursday 29th July at 4:10PM - 4:30PM **
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
** Only applicants who have inspected the property will be considered **
***COVID-19 We are still here to assist you.
Please note that new regulations and restrictions will apply to all private and open home inspections. To ensure the safety of our staff, vendors, buyers and the greater community, your assistance with following these guidelines, provided to you by your agent, will be most appreciated.
Please note that we are monitoring government instructions and this is subject to change at any time.***
Superbly presented home!!!
LJ Hooker Greenwith | Golden Grove | Mawson Lakes | Modbury are proud to present this fantastic family home.
Features of the property include;
- 3 Bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Beds 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Lots and lots of undercover entertaining
- Lock up single carport
- Within minutes from the local primary school, high school, transport and shops
- Pets negotiable
Be quick this will not last long!!
** Tenant responsible for SA Water usage and supply **
Please contact us during office hours on 8289 6660 (Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm) if you have any queries regarding the application process. If your query relates to an open inspection time please be advised that all open times are updated every Friday by close of business. If you are unable to attend the open inspection or there are no open times scheduled, please send your inquiry through this website.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury East
Lifestyle in Salisbury East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 12 Birch Avenue, Salisbury East is unfurnished and available to rent.