12 Bertram Street,
Hackney, SA 5069
$2,910 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2020
Rent ID: 3262928
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
Located in the quiet prestige suburb of Hackney, sits this charming home. Only a stones through from Botanic Gardens, Adelaide City and Linear Park/Torrens, you will love the lifestyle this home has to offer.
Complete with secure off-street parking, this well maintained Californian Bungalow has two bedrooms with b.i.r's, updated two-way bathroom (ensuite) and second toilet. Modern kitchen, including a casual dining island bench.
The garden will be maintained professionally (automatic watering system is installed for the gardens).
What we love about this home:
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Ornamental Fireplaces and Leadlight Windows
- Large front verandah with attractive outlook.
- Covered Alfresco facing north
- Abundance of cupboard space
- Can provide fridge and washing machine if needed.
- Beautiful rear garden
So close to:
* 2min walk to St Peters College
* 3min drive to caf precinct, Melbourne St, North Adelaide
* 4min drive to Rundle Street, Adelaide
* 6min drive to University of Adelaide, Nth Terrace
* 9min drive to The Parade, Norwood
* 22min drive to seaside Grange Beach
Hurry, this one won't last
*Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
AVAILABLE: 19th March 2020
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hackney
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Hackney comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12 Bertram Street, Hackney today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how